I’m not planning to post to this blog (brian-shea.com) anymore. Instead, I’ve started blogging at my business site Shea Consulting, LLC. Hope to see you over there!
There’s lot of exciting stuff coming up, and I’m going to take a short break from posting for the next few weeks. In the meantime, here are a few of my favorite posts:
- IT Pro’s: Don’t Ask, Just Prove It: a post about taking responsibility, maximizing impact and project leadership.
- Where Do Useful IT Metrics Come From?: a post about Metrics and Business Requirements.
- Practice Practice Practice: a lens about how to apply practice to the workplace.
- Don’t Send 100-Page documents and What Business Analysts can learn from Bloggers: two posts about keeping project documents concise and collaborative.
- A Digital Model of the Enterprise: thinking about IT projects in terms of digitizing real world business artifacts.
If you’re not in the mood for business technology-related articles, check out this clip of one of my favorite music performances: Miles Davis’ Second Great Quintet playing All Blues
Be back soon!